Our organisation believes in establishing and sustaining quality management system in all our business activities that enable us to offer a flawless range of Cranes & Accessories, Hoists, Chain Pulley Blocks, Trolleys and Heavy Lifting Equipment. We have a state-of the art quality lab, which runs test audits on the final range of products to detect any kind of flaws. Moreover, we follow total quality management principles while manufacturing the products using high-grade raw material and other components sourced from the trusted vendors of the industry. The entire range of products is designed and made in compliance with the international quality standards by employing advanced technology and machinery. For testing purposes, hoist is suspended in the crane with the help of Tacklers' scissor table and checked for their hoisting & cross travel. Our testing arrangement can test the wire rope hoists up to 20 tones. We also provide special electrical panel for end user & third party inspection. We test all our products on 25% overload as per I.S.A 100 Tons load testing facility and crane crab along with dynamo meter is also made available by us. Our organisation follows quality control audit methods as per IS / ASME standards.
Our organisation believes in establishing and sustaining quality management system in all our business activities that deliver:
1. Reliable & consistent quality of overhead material handling equipment
2. Execution of orders by schedule time
3. Service after sales by committed date
4. Offering innovative technology in material handling
5. Every stage of activity will be planned and monitored and safety and final output will ensure customer satisfaction
6. As a customer focused company we will strive to understand changing requirements of the customers and give new ideas for smooth flow of material increasing productivity
7. To achieve above, we are committed to upgrade and improve our quality management system continually Our Facilities:
1. Chemical testing: Material used for equipment and structural members i.e. MS plates, bars and others shall be tested as per IS:206
2 specifications from approved laboratories. 2. Hardening & stress relieving tests: Hardening & stress relieving tests for wheels, gear box castings, gears & pinions are performed as per IS specifications from reputed vendors in induction furnace.
3. Welding: Butt welds subject to tension area are radio graphically tested and routine D.P. test are carried out as per IS:4853. All non-load taking welds are examined internally as per ASME standards.
4. Electric control panel: Functional tests of control panels are conducted by means of simulating working condition for insulation resistance test & voltage tests.